Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun with FRIENDS!

On Tuesday, Minnie and I had a play date. I do love this age when it is more about the MOM's having a "play date" than the girls... We went to our friend Pheebs house... (well, her Mom and Dad live there too :) but she's so cute I think she steals the show! Her Mom (Liz), J.T. and I all grew up together. In fact, it was in this very house (since she and her Hubs bought it from her Mom a few years ago) that I ate TOO much vanilla ice cream and well... Tracy Michele reads this blog so you all know what happened next and I have not had vanilla ice cream since. :)

Anyway... back to the play date and the star of the show. Pheebs is a week-ish older than Minnie and two-ish weeks older than Dani... here she is "doing her homework" as her Dad says... See that grin... I told you she steals the show :)
All the ladies hanging out. The succession of pics was too funny I couldn't pick just a couple. I love how my long lean girl is hanging her feet OFF the couch :)
Minnie is realizing that she is no longer getting any food... and Dani is wondering what the HECK she's crying for...
Dani, still wondering what her friend is up to :) and now Pheebs is hanging off the couch :)
So cute! :)
So fun! :)
We are hoping to do it again soon. It will be fun to watch these girls grow up together :) just like WE did :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I didn't know that mice had LONG LEGS!!!?? SOOOOO CUTE!!! PS...The three girls are adorable.

Momma S said...

Awsome that you've all had girls so close together. What are the odds?