Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat your hearts out GA and O-Boyz...:)

Lookie who's in MY ARMS! :) Not to mention the gorgeous girl you both love standing next to me :)
Today J, CJ, Hoh-han, Minnie and I tried out a new Bible Study at a local church... it was a great time filled with a subject matter that was near and dear to my heart BEFORE Minnie but now seems much more pertinent... Homemaking 101:) Definitely things that were good reminders and I always love learning from the more "seasoned" women who have already "been there/done that".
As well as spending time with the ones who are in the trenches and the thick of it just like me right this very minute :) Just one week sooner than I got there :)
So fun to go from holding our bellies...
To holding our babies :)
And, as I mentioned... the boy is a GENIUS and as soon as I got Minnie out of her car seat he was saying "Hi, Pitty Girl".... now I just need to get it on video! :) love this boy!!
*pics and invite to the Bible Study all courtesy of ~Laurie
THANK YOU L!!!!

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

Thank you for letting me help you 'switch babies' They are both so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Ummm....CJ is looking a lot like Jay these days! That last picture was screaming out a mini me!