Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter in Northern New England...

It is NO secret how this girl feels about cold, snow and all things "winter" :) It is a big chunk of the reason why she and her family packed up and headed more "south". And if it be up to her she'd go even FURTHER "south" :) but as for me and my home....

I wouldn't trade this time of year for anything. Except to maybe go MORE "north" :)
Now....come March, I'm all done. I'm ready for the sun to warm things up and by April... OH YEAH... the white stuff had better be well on its way out of here... but for now.... LOVE it :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Ahhhh...gorgeous....so relaxing (when you're inside sipping tea while your husband is outside shoveling the mess)...yeah, that's beautiful.

As a disclaimer: I love how my husband takes care of our family. I'm very grateful. :)

TracyMichele said...

I will not argue. It IS beautiful.. in photos! LOL. I know y'all love the winter but you can keep it up there. ;)