Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Pitty Girl"

I'm trying to teach CJ to say "Hi, Pretty Girl" to Minnie when he sees her... we worked on it for about 30 seconds yesterday and because the kid is seriously a GENIUS my guess is he already has it down pat. But just incase he doesn't I thought that these pics would help him because she really looks SOOOOO "PITTY" today... I mean seriously look at those socks! :) Girlfriend has it together... Too bad no body told her that the sourpus face doesn't really go with her outfit... and just because I can't leave you hanging with that one... lookie what I caught on camera... this is a first... not her first smile... that was for Daddy last Saturday... but first time catching it on camera... she doesn't just hand these things out for free....she makes you work for them and I tease her that they are costing me a MILLION dollars...

but I'd pay it... a million times over...

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Oh come ON Minnie.. no one should be THAT upset when wearing pink! :)

cutie.