Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun day at the farm...

Minnie and I picked up Country Mum and headed down to Aunt Judy's to hang out with J.T. and Dani on Thursday... :) So fun to get all of us together. This month was much more fun with more interactive babes... Hey look... mine's awake!! :) Still awake... :)

Oh there we go... now Dani is awake....She is SUCH a little love. She is just the most relaxed laid back kid.... and happy to boot! :)
look who else was pretty happy to hang out with her friend :)
for a little while at least :)
Hey, we'll take what we can get with this kid :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics - even the upset one. She is sooooo long! Wow - another tall one, I love it!

Momma S said...

Love the last pic with Screechy pants and the "what's the matter with you?" look on her friends face.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I thought you mind read this one. Don't do away with anonymous...I will remember to sign my name. I should probably just set up another account...but I forget the passwords. This world has too many passwords...

xoxoxo
- Laura Jane