Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just a "fun"? little comparision...

How far along: 6 Weeks post partum
Net weight gain/loss: LOST... all but the last 12 lbs... I think they may be trouble... :) might require some actual "work" to get them off. :)
Maternity clothes: all but two pairs of pants are all packed up...ready to go back to the girl I borrowed them from & my own collection is ready to be lent out
Stretch marks: yeah...praying they fade...
Belly button: much more "open" then it was....
Sleep: pretty good...she's "typically" up once a night (sometime between 1-3) and again early (5-6AM)
Baby movement: Girlfriend is a big fan of wiggling her legs... helps to get rid of the gas... poor thing... :(
Food cravings: nah..
Food aversions: still burgers, and I'm trying to eliminate dairy for Minnie...girlfriend has some serious gas issues :( breaks my heart
What I miss: a FULL night of sleep, my size 10 AE jeans and U/S's believe it or not...;)
Looking forward to: Figuring out her belly issues and getting her to sleep thru the night....
Best moment this week: naps....:)
Milestones: I fit into some pre-preg pants for church (although not WELL... :) AND Minnie has PUT on some weight... YIPPEEE does a Mama's heart good! :)
39+ Weeks & 2 days before delivery...
6 weeks post-partum :)
Still a ways to go but I'm not TOO worried about it at this point :)

4 Weeks 1 Day PG

3 comments:

Momma S said...

Looookin' Gooood Momma!

Mama H said...

You look great, Country Mouse!

TracyMichele said...

WOOOOT! Let's hear it for pants that zip! :)