Saturday, February 6, 2010

a busy week with FRIENDS!!!!!!

J.T. and Dani came on Wednesday with all intentions of going to the FREE Mommy & Me movie of the week but the place was a ZOO with what I can only assume was early release students from the area... we opted to go shopping and then come back and hang out. The girls first ride in a car together... Clearly they were impressed :) How CUTE is Dani's hat!?!?! :)
On Wednesday night we had the opportunity to have dinner at Glory's house with her boys and princess... Husband was pretending Minnie was talking and it was a HOOT... I think it was funnier for me because I look at their profiles and they ARE THE EXACT SAME!!! :) SO cute!
On Thursday, H.B. made the long trek away from her boy to come and have some girl time. We had a BLAST! Just like old times except there was no Days of Our Lives, Jammies, or naps... hrrrmm....:) maybe next time....
This one is for you, Country Dad :) Gotta love that Heidi-Hair! :)
I am SO blessed with the friends I have to encourage me, laugh with me, hold Minnie, fed me yummy food and relax with me. I am a LUCKY girl....

1 comment:

mykids4hisglory said...

Great pics...LOVE Minnie's smile and snuggling, LOVE H Hair and LOVE the pile of pearl onions on HotRod's napkin...hehe