Saturday, February 20, 2010

UPDATE: Skinny Minnie Day Four

just now back from the hospital... been there since 10:30... she's up 2.8 oz since yesterday (uh they were looking for 1/2 - 1 oz) and they still wanted labs done... she had FIVE VIALS OF BLOOD TAKEN...

Husband stayed with her and I sobbed outside the door listening to her scream... while an RN that Husband coached her daughter (of course right?) held me in the hallway.

She should be sleeping now with all the crying but she's just hanging out. I'm going to pump her next feeding so she doesn't have to do any work and pray she takes a nice long nap this afternoon...

The LC is going to call us this afternoon and we will hope to have at least some of the labs back (what they are looking for I have NO IDEA) and go from there. If she is fine, I'm pushing to not go back to the hospital until Wed with my LC will be back on...

All this because we have a small kid...???

2 comments:

Momma S said...

You have our prayer, and encouragement.
((hugs))

Mama H said...

HUGS INDEED!