Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skinny Minnie ~ Day Five...Minnie Checks In

HI Everyone! :P Thank you so much for praying for me and thinking about me... My parents sure have been through a lot this week but they knew they were NOT ALONE. I have the BEST FRIENDS, and the best Titi, Uncle L, Auntie, Mimi, Uncle JJ, Auntie J, Nana and Grampa known to a girl... not to mention all my cousins... but no worries... TODAY I HIT OVER 9 LBS!!! :) and I don't have to go see my new friend, LC until WEDNESDAY!!! I'm pretty pysched about NOT having to get nekked for a couple of days with her :) My mom is just psyched to stay HOME tomorrow!
Day One 8 lbs 11.4 oz
Day Two 8 lbs 12.9 oz
Day Three (THREE HOURS BEFORE the last two days weight check) 8 lbs 12.4 oz
Day Four 8lbs 15.2 oz
Day Five 9 lbs 1.1 oz

6 comments:

Deanne said...

Way to go MINNIE!!! Give your Mama a big hug from me and tell her she has done an amazing job!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Minnie!!! So happy that all is working out for you. You look so happy in the pictures...maybe that is because you are so loved!
- Laura

Mama H said...

Raise the roof! Minnie is over 9lbs!!!!! Wahoooooo!

Anonymous said...

the cutest yet picture she seems to be saying I DID IT C D

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

GREAT JOB TEAM!! :)

J

IzzyBsMama said...

GREAT Job!!!!! and...GREAT pics!!! Minnie just keeps getting cuter and cuter :)