Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Official.

I have a new boss. He's WICKED cute.


My direct report happens to look just like him...and we plan to have many "working lunches" performance reviews and team building exercises. And I am officially now working a job that is 24 hours a day, 365 days a week with no vacations, sick time, 401K or life insurance. There is no pay, no raise, no bonus.

I couldn't be happier.I am a stay at home Mom.

*last pic courtesy of HB

*Minnie's t-shirt courtesy of Country Dad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God Its the most important job you can have C D

Mama H said...

Aaaawww.....Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I couln't be happier for you all.
It is a blessing that has no
price. It is the most rewarding
of experiences, one I will always
be thankful for and have never regretted! Country Mom

~ Laurie said...

Welcome! Remember some days are better than others but in the end it's ALL worth it!

Momma S said...

So happy for you and your family! Welcome to the club and Congratulation!