Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fun with Auntie J!

On Tuesday Minnie and I packed up just about everything EXCEPT the kitchen sink and headed out to our bi-monthly Bible Study. Because of all it takes to feed the girl now I knew I wasn't going to have enough time to make it all the way home to do all I needed to for her mid-morning feeding. So... I went to the next best place to home... JJ and J's HOME :)

J got to witness first hand the transformation in our little (though getting much bigger) peanut! Minnie was full of smiles, coos and stories as you can see a little of in the video. I do love to watch my girl building relationships with her family... these are the only ones she's got so I hope we teach her to appreciate them :)

Thanks J for opening your home and sharing your boys :) I look forward to watching these three grow up together :)

1 comment:

Momma S said...

What a little chatterbox, so fun!