Sunday, February 7, 2010

Too fast...

through the sleep deprivation, the screechy fits, the unexplained fussy times and the early rising... I know it is all going too fast and I don't want to miss this part... the part where she fits all snuggled up in her sling this way

or the part where she smiles just because I tell her she has stinky pants that need to be changed because she can't understand a LICK of what I'm saying but she likes my tone of high pitched squeaky voice...

or the part where she scrunches up getting up from a nap....

or the part where I get to dress her in whatever I WANT :) and she gets NO say in the matter... I'm trying not to wish away the little parts because they are going WAY too fast and I'm going to miss them when they are gone...

2 comments:

Mama H said...

She is SOOOOOOOOO cute. PQ loves seeing her smile. :)

TracyMichele said...

When Meme was a baby and we woke him up or he was startled during a nap he did this thing with his hands... sort of like Minnie in the photo of her stretching. And now, almost 7 years later, when we check on him before going to bed, he does the SAME thing. So every night I get a little glimpse of my baby boy. So no worries.. there will be little reminders even when she grows up. :)