Thursday, July 29, 2010

A day at the lake...

or should the title be ANOTHER day at the lake?? :) Pheebs invited us to her house for a picnic lunch and a swim in her drink... so fun to get these little ladies together...
How much longer will they all just SIT for a picture?? :)
I don't forsee it being THAT much longer.. :)
Thankfully I had my Sky with me... because you all know that I think EVERYONE needs Sky :) she is SUCH a big help :) I asked her before we got there, "what are you going to do with THREE babies to chase after??" :) She wasn't concerned. She handled it like a pro and you go to the one who needs you the most at that particular moment :) She was A HUGE Dani fan since that girl laughs at the drop of a hat. Literally. I think she laughed because someone dropped a hat. :)
This one could stay in the water ALL day if she didn't get so gosh darn tired from all the pretend swimming she does :)
Well, that and eating dirt.
It's a tough life I tell yah.
We did manage to wrangle them all into the pack 'n play for a few minutes but trust me... there were a few that were none to pleased, and since Dani NEVER cries, I'll give you a hint on who it was :)
Fun times with friends and so awesome to enjoy the weather and the water with the babes.

No comments: