Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Meeting the MR

Last Thursday, Daws, Husband, MIL, Minnie and I headed to the beach to meet who will now be referred to as "the mister" :) Remember THIS BLOG? HE'S HEREEEEEE!! :) Little man is 6 1/2 weeks old and he and Minnie share a version of a middle name... I hope they grow up being super close cousins....I mean REALLY with a face like this.... He's BOUND to be a good time :)

I am partial to my furry friends... this is Sadie, Chrissy's sister's dog... isn't she ADORABLE? :) DEF. made me miss my pooch that's for SURE...
do you see it there? there on the top of Minnie's head?? Oh yes... that IS a barrette my friends... it *might* be super-glued in there but hey... it's in :)
The initial meeting... when the mister had woken up from a little snooze...
uh-oh...not sure if he isn't a fan of Minnie... or Husband... yikes :)
Oh there we go... a quick head rub will make it all better :) She knows what she's doing...
I'm so happy we got to spend a few hours with Chrissy, Kath and the mister... we had a blast and look forward to more time together soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Mister" loved meeting his new cousins! It went by way too fast though we'll have to make sure we do it again soon! You made me laugh thank you for posting my handsome boy on your blog!

Cousin Chris