Friday, July 23, 2010

Cooling Off?

This summer has been the BEST one in a long time and NOT just because I literally have the best life EVER and people around me are going to start smacking me if I don't ZIP it :) But we have had AWESOME weather... a little TOO hot to be able to REALLY do anything outside but thankfully we have a few water options and we have people who's middle NAME seems to be "hospitality" :) Lots of time spent in TiTi's pool... Sportin' the "dunk"
When people say my daughter looks like this girl I literally GLOW inside... I think that she is absolutely GORGEOUS (course I might be partial to ALL my neices and nephews) but the fact that I have one that looks like her... melt.my.heart :) I only hope and pray now that Minnie takes after her sport wise but with a Daddy like hers.....chances are good. Very good :)
Oh all right... she was CHEATING :)

Everyone loves the pooooooollll :) they also love it when they take an ALMOST 3 our nap in TiTi's den... HAPPY girl :)
Happy HAPPY girl :)

No comments: