Thursday, July 8, 2010

Minnie's 1st CAMPING Trip and the "Annual" 4th of July Trip

First off.... it went FAMOUSLY :) Minnie was a BIG fan of being outside from Thurs-Sunday PM. Literally... the girl did not go in a BUILDING from Thursday until Sunday :) That is HER kinda fun :) she LOVES the outdoors, she LOVES nice weather, she loves the water and she LOVE LOVE LOVES her family :)
We started off Thursday afternoon with just Sky, Bets, Chloe, Husband, Minnie and I... Bets noticed the rainbow and I'm pretty sure it was a promise of a good weekend ahead...
at least these two thought so :)

On Friday AM these guys were there and it makes me smile that they can still share a camp chair... it won't be long before they will each need their own....
nothing like a cool summer morning hanging with your peeps...

We spent Friday and Saturday with THIS view... not bad... not bad at ALL
and can I SAY how much HELP this girl was!!??!? Bri Bri was RIGHT there the entire weekend to take Minnie for a walk in her stroller to put her to sleep or take her for a swim in the water... SUCH a big help to have a TEENAGER in the bunch :)

Clearly Minnie is a big fan too :)
and when all else fails... and you forget all teething devices... or rather they are just not GOOD enough... you give her to Daws who offers his hat. Pretty sure it is now his fav. since he modeled the "spit" stain to me 3 days later :) these two are on their way to being BFF's... so cute :)

Minnie slept through the night ALL three nights and it was only the last night that she gave us a little run for the money. I think she was onto the fact that the pah-ty started after she went to bed and she didn't want to miss out... it was also MUCH hotter that last night and my cold-blooded girl is NOT a fan of being HOT... but she still did GREAT and it def. eases my mind a bit for our next trip in August... course I won't have my peeps to help but I may have to bring at least one just incase... :)

P.S. I ASSURE you L&L, Husband and I were there... just no pics of us... whoopsie :)

No comments: