Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Time

Minnie already had plans to meet her 2nd cousin "Robbie" and his wife for the first time this past Wednesday...when our Nannie passed away we just got to spend MORE time with them... lucky us...yes she is STILL teething and YES it was WICKED hot last week... hence the sweaty, red faces and drooly shirts :) On Minnie, not Robbie :) She was a pretty big fan of his, but I can't say that I blame her... I'm a big fan too...
Showing Danica her "where's your nose" trick...

Yep, we sure do love these guys and will miss them when they move at the end of the month...praying for you guys... but we know this is a GREAT opportunity for your fam!!!
On Friday AM our overnight guest showed up... you may recognize him if you have been over to THIS blog.... it's his sister in law...:) I always feel SO blessed to spend time with this guy... I LOVE him dearly!! We had great one on one time Friday night thanks to Mimi putting Minnie down to bed while we were at the wake for Nannie and we stayed up chatting until almost 11...uh... pretty sure I can't remember the last time I was up THAT late...:)
It was worth it though...
The REASON for all the family time makes me sad but getting to hang out with my favorite cousins... makes me so happy...

No comments: