Sunday, July 18, 2010

TiTi's Pool and Fun with Dani!!

Minnie LOVES her Aunt and Uncle's pool... here she is maxin' and relaxin' the float they used with at LEAST Sky if not Daws... we are pretty sure it is around 10 years old :) Sporting a bathing suit Husband and I bought her about a YEAR ago :)
Soooo cute :)
That afternoon her BFF came over for a quick visit so that her Daddy could help Minnie's Daddy fix his boat... it turned into dinner and the girls had NO idea since they both fell asleep... Minnie for the night, Dani, just a little rest so she could get up and entertain the adults :)
Do you like how I post the picture where it might appear MY child is being abused or tortured and what you DON'T see is the fact that Dani no longer has her hair pretty in because "someone" not mentioning any names pulled it OUT so hard she MADE THE POOR GIRL CRY!!! :( and of course shortly AFTER this pic was taken the fingers ended up IN Minnie's mouth and... well... Minnie DOES have two teeth now... Yipes! :)
I was telling a friend the other day, I honestly have to PINCH myself multiple times a day because I can't believe this is MY life... six Saturdays followed by a Sunday WITH my best friend everyday... I am a BLESSED girl...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Aaaaawww...it looks like Minnie is trying desperately to get a nibble of Dani's hand! OUCH!!!!