Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Days at the Park!!!

Minnie and I have been soaking up the warm fall days at the park. This past week alone we went 3 out of 5 days :) She loves it, I love it... Auntie Lu-Lu even came one day and SHE loved it :)
Could she BE any happier 1) outside 2) in a swing and 3) looking at Auntie Lu-Lu?
How BIG is my girl? Entice her with a wood chip (that she wants to put in her mouth) and watch her go!
After hitting (and by hitting I mean...) the slide for the REAL first time by herself!!! She was SO proud and had a ball!
Step 1: prep the baby
Step 2: Release the baby and watch the JOY go across her face
Step 3: Catch the baby and ask her if she liked the slide :) She did!
SO big!!!
So HAPPY!!
On Thursday we met up with J.T., Dani, Aunt J and the boyz for playtime and a picnic...
This girl LOVED the swings. You could tell it was making her lose her belly and she would just giggle and giggle :) the BEST sound in the WORLD! I LOVE baby belly laughs!!!!
The "big" boy of the bunch...
Hangin' with the laaadddiieeessss
"Follow the leader" says J.T.
SUCH a great Mama to two boys... she loves those kids more than life itself and you can see it all over her...
even when they ARE all.over.her. :)
My sweet girl laughing at J.T. :)
Dani was playing peek-a-boo... can you guess who with?
ooooo Hellooooo Minnie!!!! :) Do you see me NOW??? :)
Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!
She thinks she is SUCH a big girl!


Another quick ride on the swing before we had to sweep them all home for naps...

The funniest part of the day?? Trying to get a pic of all four of them...
this was the picture literally ONE SECOND later :) hee hee hee
I love warm fall days, I love my friends, I love my family, I love my girl, I love my husband who makes my days possible...I love my life.

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

I love that purple shirt

Mama H said...

Soooooo fun!!!!

PS...I love Dani's pony tail. Hilariously adorable!