Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ah the park...MOSTLY a post for GA

Minnie: "My Mom makes me keep this silly bink in my mouth at the park...Seriously. I just want to eat those wood chips..."

C-Line: "My Mom's over there..." "I can get you some wood chips..."
"muuuhaaahaaahaa...."
"if you can just stay DOWN here where I'm HOLDING YOU!"
"SERIOUSLY. Don't move."
Minnie: "Your Mom is kinda kookie...."
C-Line: "I know. It's the best I've got though... let me just keep eating these toys you brought. Tasty."
Minnie: "I KNEW I heard those keys somewhere!!!"
"Gimme THOSE!!"
C-line: "EH... whatever. I MUCH prefer hangin' with my Momma over those keys ANYDAY!!!"

CJ: "C-Line... you think your Mom is kookie you should see my ANT!!!! SHE'S NUTS!!! This camera is ALWAYS in our MUG!!!""she captures EVERYTHING! Even sweet moments of sharing..."
awwwwwwww....
JDut, I'm kinda glad things didn't work out like we had "planned" the day before. This impromptu lunch picnic at your park was a BLAST!!!
GA, your eyes aren't WATERING they are called tears... and these girls miss their GiGi like CRAZY... just for the record. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post:)<3
G.A.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the VERY insightful commentary : )
JDut