Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PLAY DATE!!!

Pheeb's Mama hosted a play date at her house last Thursday. Minnie never HAD so much fun... or wait. Maybe that was me. :) Lookie at all the babies... ranging in ages from 8 1/2 months to 10 1/2 months... There's a new friend!! Minnie had met her little flower friend at the library in the spring. It was fun to get to know her a little better and chit chat with her Mama.
Feedin' time...
Awww fun Lil'Flower...
I think that the Twilight baby was just really upset he's the only boy. In a few short (like 35) years he won't mind much :)
Dani shared toys and made him feel better..
Now this picture was taken before she crawled over, pushed Pheebs over so that she hit her head on the floor and started crying. Minnie looked at me, hollered almost as to say, "what's she CRYIN' for" and then proceeded to crawl off alone again. Bully.
Seriously these two cracked me up...
I love the baby sharing... mine is climbing over Twilight's Mama...
Sweet Pheebs...
and then he shared Dani's Mom...looking slightly surprised to be standing I think...
He got over it :)
Great fun with new and old friends... looking forward to the next one!!! :)

No comments: