Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playdate with Dani and the Moms

On Tuesday Minnie and I hosted the Grammie/Nana, Auntie J.T. and Dani monthly (though we haven't done it all summer) PLAYDATE! :) How's that for a run-on sentence? :) You can tell my girl was psyched... can someone say two more teeth? By far...my FAVORITE picture of the day. Her Mama says "just say no to crack"... but if her BFF wasn't trying to pull her dipe off as she crawled by she might not have had QUITE this much trouble :)
Honestly, I'm looking at these pics now and thinking... who got that girl dressed for the day anyway? :) It seemed like a good idea at the time... it was chilly so I threw a long sleeved shirt on... her feet were cold I put on shoes and socks... somehow she came out looking a little bit like Punky Brewster. If you are reading this and don't know who that is... you are too young or too old!!! :)
The classic Grammie/Nana pic with the girls. I foresee this getting more and more difficult as the months go on...


It just ended up getting SILLY!!
So the girls got down to go and check out each others walkers...it all started innocently enough
until my kid starts losing her balance...
and J.T.'s kid starts losing her CLOTHES!!
Good thing Dani is such a great sport! :)
and just shakes off the parasite next to her time and time again :) hee hee hee
Now a high-five to anyone who can figure out why Minnie is a head taller than Dani here before scrolling down...
Oh yes, my silly MONKEY! :)

This might be the face that has me telling her Daddy "don't let her INTIMIDATE you!!" :) scared of her!!
It really is unfortunate that we have NO idea what color this poor child's eyes are going to be or the fact that she has not a STITCH of an eyelash to save her life. Yeah Right.
SUPER fun day with all the girls and we look forward to having them a little more MONTHLY now that summer is over...

No comments: