Thursday, September 16, 2010

NO Spend...Doing without


  • I have bubble bath as soap in my downstairs bathroom ~ if you come here, use it sparingly, it foams up like CRAZY and lingers on your hands for HOURS...
  • I have sponges I keep sending through the dishwasher ~ I really should haul out a dish cloth
  • We're out of popcorn, wine, block cheese, CHOCOLATE and I'm down to my last brownie mix
  • I have no more body lotion (pictured below) and have been using Husband's $1.98 purchase from Tar-jay clearance LAST month, that I gotta say...just wasn't worth it

  • I have no more body wash and have been using shampoo....anyone notice?
  • Husband wants me to say he's been walking to school everyday but that's a lie...
  • We're dangerously low on toilet paper ~ here's hopin' the leaves stay green through September....:)

In the words of H.B. "I just don't GET it..." :) :) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is borrowing allowed?

Anonymous said...

anonymous was cm

Country Mouse said...

hee hee hee... I don't think we NEED anything CountryMum :) I am finding it interesting to "make-do" :) We have an OVER abundance as it is...I will break down over the TP :) hee hee hee...

Mama H said...

I almost dropped off some toilet paper on my way by your house this morning...hahaha...I didn't know how you would feel about the random 'donation' so I thought I would hold off until you were completely out.

Didn't Elaine say we only need 3 squares (on Seinfeld-aka: your favorite show)? *wink*

Anonymous said...

I have a square to spare if you need it!!
tami