Thursday, September 23, 2010

O-Boyz is gettin' hitched!!

I guess it really IS official since there is bling bling on her finger and I attended her shower on Sunday afternoon!! :) Significant women in her life...minus the GA who's away at school... sad sad... her sister, future MIL, her Momma and future SIL...
Sweet sister moment...minus one...awwwww sad.... :)
Prezzie table!!!! she got good loot... INCLUDING a KITCHEN AID!! :) My favorite gift I saw her open :)
I think she was truly blessed...
Insert my own "moment" here... watching the two Mom's watch HER...ack... someday that will be ME??? YEAH. NO. Maaayyybbeeee when Minnie is 40 we'll DISCUSS it. Maybe.

ah the joy of a bride to be....
these next few are just to make GA laugh and O-Boyz think not very nice things about me for putting it on the blog... tee hee hee...



Man the time goes by way too fast... Had a great time O-Boyz and I'm praying for you during this special time in your life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I would look at this during class...now my eyes are watering. Wish I was there:)