Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 10

Weather: Sunny high 50's low 60's

Food: 4 oz of WARM lemon water
Coffee with almond milk
Two waffles with vegan butter and jam
Lunch was turkey "sandwich" on two waffles with lettuce and the avocado mayo, Fritos
Supper was tacos. Instead of spending the $$ for the no sugar taco seasoning packet at Whole Paycheck, I ended up having Husband take some of the burger out and adding just a LITTLE bit of seasoning... I also cooked refried beans (yum!) and had avocado, a little salsa, and I lined each corn taco shell with the avocado mayo. Def. missed my sour cream and cheese... :( but the beans were fun. Not something that I usually do because it makes my sugar go up and I did have to wake up around 2AM to take insulin for a high

Supplements: 3 Advil before leaving for track practice Fish oil once, turmeric w/black pepper 3 times, probiotic once, vitamin D once, 20 min detox bath with Epsom salt, apple cider vinegar and baking soda

Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: Brutal morning... both feet, finger... a little bone pain in my chest. I still walked a mile at practice and felt better after that.

Cliff Notes from SIL

warm water with lemon
2 cups tea with honey
Breakfast
2 waffles with approved jelly

snack
banana

Lunch
chicken with mustard
strawberries

snack
tortilla chips

Supper
gluton free noodles with spaghetti sauce

snack
waffle with approved jelly

No comments: