Friday, April 17, 2015

Day Four

Weather: Sunny and 60's I love it!

Food: Woke up with low blood sugar 51... had a juice box before my 4 oz of WARM lemon water
Coffee with almond milk ~ really missing my sweet and low and creamer... :(
Skipped breakfast because my sugar spiked from not eating right away and we were running out the door
Clementine around 10:30
Lunch was leftovers from last night
(Dinner was THIS and I subbed maple syrup for the brown sugar and used split chicken breasts. Came out a little dry because I cooked it too long but flavor was yummy. Served it with brown rice and steamed broccoli and cauliflower)

I did have some homemade corn tortilla chips that were AMAZING and then I freaked because I didn't know if there was any sugar in the corn tortilla before she fried it... I checked online and didn't see anything in the ingredients that screamed sugar...

Dinner was THIS with THESE dinner rolls. I used coconut milk (because it was open and I want to use it up) and the vegan Earth's butter. Not a huge fan of the rolls... the pork was AMAZING! SO YUMMY! Side salads



Blood sugar SPIKED after dinner....

Supplements: Fish oil once, turmeric w/black pepper once, probiotic once, vitamin D once, 3 Advil before bed

Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: Pain was back when I woke up. BUT... tough to tell if it was all the outside raking, cleaning up, gardening I'd done the day before.....discouraging.

Cliff Notes from SIL:

Thursday
Breakfast
2 waffles with jelly
 
Lunch
Chicken with sunflower seeds
1 clementine
1 bowl rasp, blueberries
manderine oranges
 
snack 
handful tostitos

supper
pork
baked potato with the butter stuff
celery
roll - a complete flop...did not mix together..overcooked them because they weren't baking and then awful. 

 
snack
2 little pancakes maple syrup

No comments: