Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day Two....


Weather: Started drizzly ended up...partly sunny and 60's!!!! I'll take it!

Food: 4 oz of WARM lemon water before ANYTHING
Coffee with almond milk
These waffles with this jam ~ yum! 1 waffle and 1 banana
Had a low.... which I treated with a 100% juice box
Grabbed a banana before going to the library
Lunch was two pieces of gluten free artisan bread that I made on Sunday

with cold split chicken breast I roasted the day
before, carrot sticks and about a 1/2 cup of roasted zucchini  ~ dipped chicken with  dressing ~
clementine after lunch and some of this popcorn for afternoon snack
Too MUCH popcorn and no insulin because blood sugar spiked right before dinner with 40+ teenage girls. First spaghetti dinner of the track season.
picture courtesy M.B. (one of the track girls)
Trader Joe's gluten free brown rice spaghetti. I was busy enough that I just put my dinner to the side and ate after everyone left giving my sugar time to come down. I did cave with tomatoes and have Prego Marinara sauce (there is no sugar in that one, thanks for the head's up ~Laurie :) heavy on the burger. I def. missed my "stinky" cheese. And the entire loaf of warm Italian bread that didn't get eaten made me VERY grouchy that I "couldn't" have any. I had romaine and red cabbage (which Miss B decided she LOVED... the red cabbage!) with the Annie's dressing....
Too salty. Bleck.
Supplements: Fish oil twice, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once

Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: Pain was mostly in my finger and chest probably an 8 in the morning and I ended up taking 3 Advil before leaving for the library. With the activity the rest of the day the distraction helped. I ended up moving all our deck chairs from the shed to the deck and while I know I am out of shape ;) it didn't 'hurt'.

Cliff Notes from SIL L:

Tuesday
Breakfast
waffles with fruit jam
frozen fruit

snack
banana
 
lunch
salad with chicken and sunflower seeds
2 clementines
pear

snack
skinny popcorn
 
supper
gluten free noodles with sauce (hamburger)



No comments: