Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day Six (UPDATED WITH PICS)


Weather: Sunny 60's

Food: Up at 4:30AM with a low blood sugar (41 yikes!) treated with a juice box and tortilla chips back to bed
4 oz of WARM lemon water
Coffee with almond milk and a splash of 100% maple syrup (hey! it's Saturday!)
2 raspberry pancakes that I made last Sunday and froze for SIL L and I with maple syrup

Two juice boxes for low blood sugar outside while working on a furniture refinishing project
Lunch was leftovers from the chicken/brown rice/brocc-cauliflower night
1... ONE of my fav. potato chips stolen from Husband's lunch plate
Another low blood sugar so I had some popcorn and took off my pump
Pizza "crust" with roasted zucc, asparagus, sautéed red onion, mushrooms and a LITTLE red pepper. I did put on about a table spoon of the marinara sauce... it wasn't pizza but it was do-able.

Plain crust

Some Skinny Pop with a movie at church
1 waffle with jam when I got home before bed because my sugar was lower than I like it before bed

Supplements: Fish oil twice, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once, 3 Advil first thing in the morning

Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: The Advil this morning was mostly for shoulder pain and bone pain in my chest


Cliff Notes from SIL:


not feeling well
2 cups tea with honey

pancakes with maple syrup

lunch
chicken
clementine
banana

snack 
skinny popcorn

supper
pizza with Julia's special crust and broccoli and spaghetti sauce and burger

No comments: