Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day Five

The grouchies are setting in... I miss cheese... and bread... like REAL bread...and cheese... and sugar. And cheese...

Weather: Showers in the morning clearing in the afternoon

Food: 4 oz of WARM lemon water
Coffee with almond milk
1 waffle with some jam
Banana to treat a low blood sugar around 10:00ish
Lunch was leftovers from the spag dinner... so brown rice pasta and a little sauce with a lot of meat and an orange
Snack was "ice cream" so the frozen bananas in a food processor with diced strawberries thrown in and cocoa powder. Pretty much bananas. Pretty much NOT ice cream.
Dinner was kind of made up from a few recipes that Fletch gave me... and a sausage recipe from Liz found HERE (minus the msg) I made the sausage into meatballs, sautéed garlic and onion with some chicken broth, added broccoli, pea pods and asparagus. Put on top of shaved zucchini... sausage was really spicy which Husband and I didn't mind but it took the little ladies by surprise ;) would probably lower the chili flakes next time :)

Miss B called TiTi to tell her that "Mommy ate one of my jelly beans"... :)

Supplements: Fish oil twice, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once, 3 Advil before bed

Drs: Today I spoke to the medical assistant at the Rheumatology office. I told her I wanted to hold off on starting any meds and asked her to explain my x-rays. My feet are showing erosion from the RA but she said there is much that can be done to prevent any more and/or fix some of what has already been done... I'm just not ready for the heavy duty stuff yet. I also rescheduled my follow up appointment so that Husband is able to go with me at the beginning of June.

Overall pain level and locations: Even with the rain I feel like my pain was only a 5-6 today.

Today it definitely hit me. I even cried. Just really struggling with the "I can't have..." and "I want..." hrrrmm.... working through it all and leaning on the Lord for SURE.

Cliff Notes from SIL:

warm water with lemon
2 cups tea with honey

Breakfast
2 waffles with approved blueberry jelly

snack
banana

lunch
chicken with sunflower seeds
clementine

snack
tortilla chips

supper - too late at night

sausage meatballs with peapods broccoli and barilla gluten free pasta
2 rolls from Julia as mine totally didn't come out

No comments: