Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 8

Weather: Damp, overcast high 40's

Food: 4 oz of WARM lemon water
Coffee with almond milk a little maple syrup
 2 GF Raspberry pancakes with syrup
Snack was a clementine
For lunch I tried to do the leftover sausage/veggie thing but couldn't do the "meatballs". Just made my stomach turn. I heated up some of the leftover pasta and put some marinara sauce on. Had some Skinny Pop for a snack
Dinner was roast turkey Bob's Red Mill GF biscuits and green beans. The biscuits were by far the best GF option for "bread" that we have had. I used all my biscuit tricks and read the reviews on line before making them... put my "butter" diced in the freezer for 1/2 hour, the flour mix with an added 1/2 tsp of baking powder and the almond milk. Used the food processor and these things ACTUALLY rose... a little bit. Couldn't believe it.

Supplements: Fish oil twice, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once, 3 Advil at lunch time, Detox bath

Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: When I woke up pain was at a 7-8 today. It never really got better. Most days I can feel it getting better but by lunch time I had to take some Advil.


Cliff Notes from SIL:

coffee with almond milk (2nd try)
tea with honey

Breakfast
2 waffles with 'approved' jelly

lunch
chicken
clementine

snack(s) - hungry today....
tortilla chips
2 pancakes with maple syrup

supper
chicken with garlic
cucumbers
barilla pasta
1/2 biscuit with approved butter

No comments: