Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know you've been waiting for it...THE WEEKEND REPORT!

I stayed home from work sick on Monday so that's part of my excuse but the other one is I just really liked having GA up there on the top of the page :) lucky for all of us (me) she'll make another apperance here :)
Husband headed north on Thursday after school so I got to enjoy a girls weekend!! :) Friday night after FND @ MIL's I took GA and Sky home with me to start the girlie night early...what keeps a 7 year old and 17 year old sitting ever so still while their nails dry???Oh. Right. :) Ok, truth be told... GA is just a good sport :) Still not really sure how Sky ended up with the clicker though :)Ten years (well, pretty much 11 years) and these two have a blast together :) hee hee heeSpeaking of Husband... or is it speaking TO Husband :) while cramming chocolate ice cream down my throat... come on. It WAS girls night!! :) There HAD to be chocolate!! (Thanks GA for bringing ALL of it!! :)Mama...these are the PJs we spoke about... :) we all have our favorites don't we? :)
Saturday AM we woke up bright and early... can this girl GET any happier? Hot tea, OJ, a cinnamon roll and a fresh mani/pedi. Her life is VERY good.
GA got a new sweatshirt for her b-day...she bought it because its white. She wanted a white sweatshirt. The orange circle is just an added bonus for "TiTi" and I :) After everyone went their seperate ways on Saturday afternoon I snuggled into my PJs and visited with Glory for a few hours. Just nice to have some quiet time to catch up, chit chat and fellowship.
Sunday... I am a cheatah cheatah :) and went to church with JJ, J and THIS LITTLE MAN WHO SLEPT ALL THROUGH CHURCH!!! :) Can you tell!?! :)

I met back up with everyone... and I mean EVERYONE at MIL's for lunch... all the girls :)What does crack me up is in editing the pic of Brando I noticed what was going on in the red box. Except, I'm not really SURE what's going on and I don't think Betsy is either!?!? :) hee hee heeSeriously. My SIL's produce GOOD LOOKIN' kids... :) :) Well... except maybe the one on the left. :) :) But he keeps us laughing so hard I think we'll keep him :) Great weekend... that seems to just keep on going with my sick day Monday and holiday Tuesday. Not a bad thing. Not.a.bad.thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...ha...ha....You're so funny, I am glad you and Lian get a kick outa this, and just for the record...I REALLY DO LIKE WHITE SWEATSHIRTS!!

Country Mouse said...

it doesn't take much to amuse us :) :)