Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Re-cap ~ Picture overload

I *hosted* Thanksgiving but I don't want you to have ANY impression that I actually *did* Thanksgiving :)
Laura Jane was there....good thing...:) Bets... JJ, J and CJ (hence the picture overload :)...MIL.... the Country'rents and Grampa... Oh yes... Grampa.... :) What does a 60 year age difference look like?? Here yah go :)JJ set us up with mo' music mo' music... I tried to teach CJ that she's the CRAAAZZZYYYY one... but this face might not have helped my case any....
We're going to work on "Giving Love"... :)
Played a little Wii..... Laughed a LOT....

And enjoyed a whole lotta hangin' out....
Finished the night as is the tradition... at MIL's, pouring over ads, eating turkey sandwhiches and planning the attack of the next day. Oh wait. That's not me. I just put my stuff on everyone else's lists so I can stay in bed. :) I'm no dummy. :)
Bets... I see what you mean about his eyes... hee hee hee...Getting ready for the 1/2 time rock concert show....
It's like they are singing just to these two girls....

I won't tell yah that it was "the same"... or all "fun" because there was def. someone missing. I think we each expressed it in our own ways (special shout out to Laura Jane for being there for ME) but we also had fun and enjoyed the day and the FOOD because that's what he would have wanted. :)

5 comments:

Janna said...

Hmmmm... looks like it was a good time... though, I noticed the dish towel slung over the smoke detector:-) lol... you gotta move that thing!

Mama H said...

YUMMY TURKEY!!!!! (Can't wait for leftovers. WINK.)

The baby's nose always has a suttle tint of green...are you sure that's not from his green beans!!???? :)

Momma S said...

You have the CUTEST baby nephew! Nothing like the slobbery love from a baby!
Now I've got to go back and find the photo of the dishtowel on the smoke detector (J.T.'s comment) lol.

Country Mouse said...

That's our "mini-hallway" that per code we had to have a smoke detector... course anytime the oven heats up... IT GOES OFF.... (insert sarcasm) which the dog absolutely just LOVES! :) (end sarcasm)

Anonymous said...

I was doing good until I got to the end...crying now...

Great pics though and lots of Fun so thank you.

der2jeter