Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

We scrapped all the tradition... and it felt sooooo good!!! :)

This makes me miss you Joyce!!!!!! :) And at the frequency in which you go there... it also makes me wonder if you were at your own in your own state!? :) Were you?? Huh huh?? Leave me a comment :) Across the table...
First time here for the kiddies... warm dinner rolls with cinnamon / sugar butter... yeah. They were pretty psyched :)
Sadly no pics of the gorgeous hunks who DROVE us to the restaurant and all about the surrounding area?? :(
Fun in stores... I think she'd still be cute with a paperbag on her head but we didn't seem to find any of those on sale :)Mimi, this one's for you... no pressure. But I think this is what they want for winter hats :) :)

Fun night. Random night. Spontaneous night. Food night. Errand night. Family night. Doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

I love it. I truly LOVE it. We took the Littles out to eat and they had buttermilk biscuits for the first time. Um.. their meal sat pretty much untouched! hehe. And really.. there was NO ONE out to eat. What a great night to eat out!!