Saturday, November 1, 2008

The night with JJ, J and CJ...

Wait... because doesn't EVERYONE have bright orange clothing all over their house? :) (stay tuned for a later post about this very subject! :) JJ helped get our NEW CELL PHONES all set up before dinner... Oh yes... we have finally after 6+ years decided to get new phones AND migrate our plan... Husband said after he hung up the phone with our cell phone provider "why does it feel like I just made a deal with the devil??" because I'm afraid you have my love... eeeeeekkkkkk
Dinner for the big people... made up some sort of chicken/spinach/multi-cheese thing... (thanks Glory for starting me in the right direction! :)While Daddy heated his dinner... oh the little man makes me gush... :) After dinner, THIS was fun.... pushing around the chair (Mama, I wish we had a record of all the kids who have sat in this chair... :) ooooo he loved how loud it was going across the hardwood... 110% boy maybe?? :)they ALL do it... what? Stairs? FUN! :) 1) Do you think he loves his Mama?? 2) WHY is he laughing so hard!?!?oooo... there's Husband's arm :) hee hee hee... he LOVES the game "I'm gonna getcha" :)
Wants to play Wii with the big boys?? Or just wants to turn it off so they will come back and play with him??How's the air up there buddy???
Who's got you??
Oh look, Husband has a nose TOO!!! (Loves noses!! :)
Hysterical :)

Thanks guys for coming over and giving me my CJ fix. But... like any addiction... now that I've had some, I need MORE :) COME OVER AGAIN SOON!!! :)

No comments: