Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 8 year dating anniversary babe! (Tagging Style)


1. Where did you meet? We have gone to church together FOREVER...and I know you are all dying for me to say it... and he was my basketball and track coach....:) love it!!!
2. How long did you date? TODAY, the day before Thanksgiving is our 8 year dating anniversary. We dated until April, got engaged, and were married that August. In his words way back then "I'm not going to date you forever you know!" :) ~ Thanks SIL L :)
3. How long have you been married? Seven years... man time flies
4. What does he say that surprises you? That he loves me... all the time. No matter what.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Quads... oh wait... something deeper...??
6. What is your favorite quality of his? How he leads our home
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby
8. What is his favorite color? Red..unless camo is a color :)
9. What is his favorite food? Shepard's pie and anything his Mama makes. He likes my maple mustard pork tenderloin too :)
10. What is his favorite sport? Seriously? My husband? How would I choose? He's 110% JOCK! :) To play... basketball probably... to watch... well... it is football season. Let's go with that :)
11. When and where did you first kiss? The couch bed in my apartment
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Be in the kitchen together, chat, drive in the car, play with the dog, vacation, be on the boat, hang out in Rangeley
13. Do you have any children? Reebsie ~ 5 1/2 :)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Uh Huh.
15. How old is he? 39
16. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Classic rock and alternative aka "Sketchy at Best" :) 18. What do you admire most about him? His quiet strength
19. Do you think he will read this? I hope so :)

Ok, so now I am tagging my friends....the ones on the sidebar.... you all know who you are... and Mama Sunshine... no dial-up excuses... this is all text my friend... all text! :)
Thanks for making time for me babe...:) I know how important those Christmas lights are at Rich's.... :)

1 comment:

amy said...

I love your relationship, it's great to see happy couples. Happy Thanksgiving, to you and your families. This is your second-cousin Amy, in Erie. My husband have been married 8 and together 14, it's great, wow time goes by fast. I also write on a couple blogs eriesgroceries.com and amyssecret.blogspot.com. Do you have facebook? Tell your parents, norm and edna i love them and Happy Thanksgiving!