Saturday, November 22, 2008

Whoopieeee here we go AGAIN!!! :)

I was going to scan in the paper again like I did HERE but I'm just going to give you a little teaser instead.... quotes from the local paper... with specifics left out for obvious reasons... we 'no need no stalkers here...(you have to say that in your Bazooka zooka bubble gum voice) :)

Regarding an all-star game she was asked to play in because well... she is the best :)
*MHS girls bball player, GA helped the Class A team to a win over the east on Saturday at the All-Star weekend. The Sr. was the game's second leading scorer with 9 points.

*Last season, GA, a 5-foot 8 player who can play anywhere on the court, averaged 16.9 points, 10.6 rebounds, 7.2 steals and 5.5 assists per game. She also made 24 three-pointers.
I'm just sayin'.....:) Here we go GA here we go!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O My goodness!! What Paper was this in...you have to remember that I am Home skooled so I don't know these things!! hahahaha!!:)

Country Mouse said...

:) don't worry TiTi has one for you! :)

P.S. You wanna play swords? :)