Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cooking with Sky...

It's no secret that I will beg, borrow, and steal other people's children for my own good. Monday night was no exception. :) Husband is headed off to his annual ice fishing derby this weekend....and as is becoming the tradition...Sky and I make VENISON stuffed shells for him to take for one of their dinners. So Monday night L&L so graciously fed Husband and I... (and MIL... lil' shout out to Mama!! Hey Mama!! :) and after dinner Sky and I got to work!!
Yes we ARE wearing the same shirt... and no it WASN'T on purpose but yes I DO love it! :) She is teasing here but she is probably the only kid out of the 7 nieces and nephews that actually WOULD eat it... Or adults (aside from Husband) for that matter... not a venison fan myself... yick. :)

Always one of my favorite things to do... hang out with the kiddies and when you throw cooking into the mix, I'm a happy girl... Love you baby! Thanks for helping me!!

2 comments:

Momma S said...

She is such a cutie! Looks like you had a great time together.

Mama H said...

As if you both had on the same shirt....hahaha...so cute. :)