Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The FB 25 posted on blogger...

  1. I honestly have no idea how I’m going to make it through all 25
  2. I don’t think I’m THAT interesting
  3. I wish I had not cut my hair so short, I hate growing it out
  4. I love it colored dark, but pink was my favorite
  5. I’m thankful I HAVE hair but 99% of the time I wish it looked like Sandra Bullock’s in Hope Floats.
  6. I would rather be with Husband than be ANYWHERE
  7. Lots of times I wish we could move to Rangeley, or Vermont, or Alaska
  8. Summer is my favorite season, but I love being cozy at home inside in the winter
  9. I love Jesus and trust in Him, but sometimes I struggle with the “Why’s” and “It’s not fairs” in life
  10. I love to sing praise and worship, especially in the car alone but don’t do it nearly as much as I did when I was in my 20’s
  11. Time seems to be moving faster as I get older
  12. My dream would be to drive cross-country with Husband for 4-6 weeks, I’d love to eat Mexican food in TX, see Seattle and DRIVE to Alaska
  13. I HATE vanilla ice cream and will not eat any vanilla based ice creams. The last time I had it I was in 2-3rd grade
  14. My mother still tries to offer it to me now and then when I am at her house
  15. I need a vacation
  16. And things to look forward to on the calendar
  17. Even if it is something as simple as a McDonald’s date with Husband
  18. I’m going to miss GA like crazy when she leaves for school in the fall
  19. I wish I was more crunchy/hippy
  20. I hate working and I get bored with jobs easily. Therefore, I have a lengthy resume. Husband hates that. ;)
  21. I wish I would have stuck with the "original plan" to be a kindergarten teacher
  22. I have 6 pairs of Danskos and yes I DO think I’m the luckiest girl in the world

  23. I only love Husband’s coffee, Husband’s popcorn, Husband’s pancakes (sorry Dad), Husband’s pie crusts (thanks Mama) and Husband’s egg/cheese sandwiches. I don’t like to buy those things out because I’m always disappointed.
  24. I might be high maintenance
  25. Some have said I have a “hair trigger”. I’m pretty sure that’s NOT a compliment.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

For the record...

*I think you ARE interesting.

*I love that your Mom stilll offers you vanilla ice cream.

*It's never too late to revert to plan A (kindergarten teacher).

*What exactly IS a hair trigger?

bethany said...

lol might be high maintenance? i confess, i skimmed and only read #24..it was short :-)

mykids4hisglory said...

Loved your list!
I agree with Mama...NEVER too late to go back to school!!!!
I think you'd ROCK at it!!!