Saturday, February 7, 2009

GA's Sr. Night....

I don't think I mentioned that GA's surgery got moved up... TO THIS PAST WEDNESDAY!!! Sorry Tracy, I should have warned you....but don't worry, this is as bad as it gets... Yikes!

But she was/is a trooper and was at HER Sr. game anyway... two days after surgery and all doped up :) Can you tell, the glassy eyes? :) Oh it's a good time... Here she is listening to HERSELF on SIL L's voicemail the night of her surgery. Husband and I had the priviledge of talking with her as well and we got a GOOD chuckle out of it... Bets, I had to tell her the story about how you had called all over again Thursday night :) funny stuff....

I think this is the sweetest thing...this team loves her and she loves them. She is all the way on the right...at every game they always stand on their side of the court during the National Anthem and hold hands...this time...they all came to her...so cute...

I think the saddest part was when we walked out of the Gym to go home and Sky said..."is that it? are we ever going to see her again?" :) Oh yes my sweet girl... we have a WHOLE other sports season... and guess who her coach is?? :) You know we love you babe! :) Work hard to recover and we will be here to support you every step of the way!!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Beaner cracks me up...so cute. Absolutely adorable.