Thursday, February 26, 2009

SURPRISE

I have mentioned before....I LOVE surprises... I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprises! :) In the past 18 hours I've had TWO! :)

Last night I got home to a card in the mail... literally... came THROUGH the USPS...someone spent the $$$ on a stamp (which we all know are not CHEAP anymore) and MAILED Husband and I card, just because. Just because she and her hubby were thinking about us and it SURPRISED me to get something in the mail other than flyers, magazines and BILLS! :) Thanks J.T.

This A.M. I got a call from the lady at the front desk... "Mama H is here to see you" (ok, actually she said her REAL first name and I said... "First Name WHO?" :) To which she responded with the H... :) and in came, for the first time ever, Mama H with a coffee, a hug and a quick little chit chat!!! I LOVE surprises. Thanks Mama H for the coffee and the spontaneous visit!

You girls know how to talk to my heart. I am blessed by you BOTH and just wanted you to know! Thank you for the SURPRISES!

P.S. J.T. 'bout time to update that blog again huh? :)

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Surprises ROCK. :)

Mama H said...

Aaaawww....thanks, Country Mouse! Talk about surprises...how about a surprising post about me surprising you!!!?? WHOA...Good times! THANKS FOR THE PICK-ME-UP!

Momma S said...

What a couple of great surprises. Must have made for a good day. ~

Janna said...

HAHA! I love surprises, too! Glad I could make your day;-)
And I know I need to pay more attention to my blog!... I just don't have the time! AAAAAHHHHHHH!