Monday, February 2, 2009

The WHOLE Super Bowl Weekend Report

Friday night we started at GA's bball game and got the first glimpse at what Husband is in mid-sentence of saying... "the million dollar leg" :)
Fast-Forward to Sunday... and let the party get started!!! That is Mama H with her hands raised and oh yes, my "special" Husband with the cheesy grin and SHORT-SLEEVED SHIRT!!! The kids had a BLAST going down the hill and the driveway :) Who knew in such a short amount of time they would go from crying because they didn't "like" sledding to hurling themselves down the icy slopes!? :) And what the Super Bowl is all about right... food...food.....and more FOOD!!! :)OH YEAH, and a little "Eddie" thrown in for good measure! :) Eddie, I have NO idea if you will EVER see this but I am SO proud of you for following the "rules" :)and there is not party complete at our house without a little nerf bball... they decided it would be the three "big kids" against the "little kids"....somehow I didn't think that seemed fair...



but Brando assured me it was when these two are INJURED!!! Awwww yeah... totally got a pic of the gimps...
am I supposed to be scared of you little girl?? :)
Great weekend, great friends, great family... just how I like it...

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Great action photos!!!!! I had no idea that the b-ball game was going on. Apaprently, I missed all the action...nah...I didn't 'miss it'...I stayed away from it because I was eating all the whoopie pies while everyone else was away from the snack tables!!!! It's all about timing. *WINK*

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Fun people, fun laughs, great food I am sure.....everything needed for a great party. I really like the Pebbles look, she is needed at every superbowl party!

- Laura

mykids4hisglory said...

Looks like a blast! Glad you guys had a great time!!