Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Desperate Times call for desperate measures...

I went with Husband last night to the Spring Sports Sign-up at school....no, I'm not going to coach anything, no I'm not going to participate in anything... but when I become an ice fishing widow (not to be confused with the soccer widow, track widow and summer va-ca widow) and he is gone all weekend to stand on the frozen water, I find I need some hang out time... even if that is while he is standing up in front of a bunch of kids explaining the rules and regs about the upcoming Track and Field season. I know I know... desperate.

Now, I don't want you to think I'm complaining... I'm not. I don't need CountryDad telling me "you knew this going in, you signed up for 110% jock" :) I know. I'm happy. I'm just sayin'.... Laura Jane, don't make fun when I choose to spend my Tuesday night at the high school hanging out... :)
Besides... I got to hang out with this girl...what? You don't recognize her with her new short hair-cut?

Yes you do!!!! :) :) I'm pretty sure she signed up for Boys Tennis... just don't tell her coach. (hee hee hee)

5 comments:

Mama H said...

My mouth is WIDE open right now...GA's hair cut looks so cute!!!

Country Mouse said...

Literally, I think she could shave her head though and still be gorg with those eyes huh!? :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice...I say I don't want a picture alone, so you say ok and then just crop yourself out!!:) haha...please don't ever let me shave my head!

Country Mouse said...

Seriously I had the stupid squinty eyes going on... I was ruining the pic :) sorry... :) Kayla should have taken another one... we should have hooked her up to do a whole photo SHOOT for us :) Coats on, coats off...hair up...hair down... silly... sultry... all while the track parents are watching... hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Work it....Work it!!:)