Friday, February 27, 2009

Perspective...as we head into the weekend...

The following is an email exchange I came back to after lunch today....

From: Co-Worker 1
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009
To: Boss; Co-Worker 2; CountryMouse
Subject: PHONES

CountryMouse and IT already aware of this but I worry IT does not know what a problem our phones have become. Phone lines are failing during prospect and client calls…at times I can not hear the client. Just now I left a message and the phone would not hang up…I had to unplug my phone line….

Other areas of the workplace are experiencing the same so I am sure we are not the only ones bringing this to their attention. I say get the RM from company who set these phones up for workplace out ASAP to solve it.

From: Co-Worker 2
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009
To: Co-Worker 1; Boss; CountryMouse
Subject: RE: PHONES

This issue has gone on way too long – this is an emergency!

My RESPONSE TO CO-WORKER 1

PERSPECTIVE:

No. This… is an emergency. Every four seconds, a child dies from hunger or from violence. In one day, 35,000 children become fatal victims from starvation and war.

6 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

This place is so screwed up...

Mama H said...

Wow...powerful stuff, Country Mouse.

Momma S said...

Puts everyday hassles in perspective.

TracyMichele said...

I realllllly hope you sent that response. We (as a country) need to wake up and get some priorities in order. Thank you for "getting" that! :)

Country Mouse said...

OH yes Ma'mame I did....

mykids4hisglory said...

Amen! LOVE IT!!! I hope you did say that too...