Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Grampa....

totally snagged this post from JJ, J and CJ's blog at least I'm honest about my stealing?? No?? :) Well, here goes...


Thought I'd throw up a quick post while sitting in the waiting room with Country Mum to show her how easy it is to blog.... ;)



So my grandfather took a fall this morning at 2am when he decided to take a shower! Lord knows why he decided to shower at 2am - but he did.
And this is how he ended up:
For fracturing his L2 Vertebra, amazingly he is in good spirits - probably due to the morphine. Now we just wait for him to get a room upstairs...

5 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Now check out the picture of the "Post Stealer"

JJ, J, CJ and L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama H said...

I love the last picture of your Grampa! He's a HOOT...I always find humor in his photo opps...even though I don't know him, I do know that he's a funny man!

I hope he's feeling better soon.

Please let Mr. & Mrs. Tractor know that we love them and that we're thinking of them! :)

Momma S said...

I can tell he's a fun man too. Praying for his comfort and recovory. ~

Janna said...

lol. I'm sorry... but I busted out laughing after reading this post and then scrolling down to the pics! I know it was a scary time... but looking back you have to find humor in it! So I've come up with a plan... when our folks reach this point let's just tie them down at night!