Monday, July 27, 2009

A day later and ALWAYS a dollar short...

But here I am with the weekend (plus Monday) report!! :) It's summer... what can I say!? If I am too busy having FUN all weekend I am TOO exhausted to POST at the end and that is A-OK by me! :)

No pics were taken at FND (Friday Night Dinner) but I think I made up for it on Saturday! :) We had an impromptu hang out with friends and family at L&L's pool! The weather was stella (that's Northern New England talk right they-yah) :) and the food was even BETTER! Right Mama H?? I like that she grabs hold of Sky to try and make it seem like it is SKY who ate all the straight up chocolate sauce but we all know better... wink wink! :) There was also some fun of trying to figure out who had bigger/STRONGER arms!? Mama H or Mama S?
I do believe it was Mama H....hands down... (PUN TOTALLY INTENDED!)
Meanwhile, the baby whisperer was at it again :) Sky wanted to hold "Baby Bit" and I asked what she was going to do when it was Minnie Mouse? Was she going to fight to hold her... she responded yes... I then asked her... what are you going to do when she starts squawking? She responded... "hand her to my Mom!" :) hee hee hee... ME TOO SKY MEEEEE TOOO!!! :)
And the boyz...we all off on the lawn with the HOT PINK volleyball set... they ain't scah-ed! :) uh... but WHAT is my studly, athletic, strong, amazing, 110% boy doing on the GROUND?? hhrrrmm...
While the "big" and "littlest" girl had a photo op!!!
and where 3 of us learned some new information that SHOCKED US!!! Can you TELL!? :) TWO OF US couldn't believe that the other THREE had no idea.... phew. It was an EYE OPENING night! :)
It sure was fun times for everyone... and I mean EVERYONE (enjoying a "Frosty Paw" :)
and just because I thought it was cute... snuggled up on the couch waiting for our table for dinner tonight (Monday)... if my heart melts THIS much with a niece, I do fear it will explode with love for this guy after December...

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Just a quick note to Mama Sunshine...LOOK AT YOUR MUSCLE popping out of your arm in the 2nd picture....WHOA!!! Seriously, Mama H. You have some serious muscle on those arms!

TracyMichele said...

Um.. what's so shocking? Gotta know.

Momma S said...

Great afternoon at L&L's. We all enjoyed ourselves so much.
Mama H, When Baby Sunshine hits 20lbs and my arms are mammoth from toting her around I want a rematch! I thought it would be a close call, but you wiped the floor with me!