Friday, July 24, 2009

Just when you thought FF was over??

Husband surprised me last Thursday, July 16th as we were headed OFF the exit to our "big" 20 week U/S..."Do you think we should find out?" he asked. Uh... "no" I replied. I thought this was an ongoing convo we'd had for months...he REALLY didn't want to know (and I REALLY did) but I had come to terms with NOT finding out... and hadn't razzed him about it in about 6 weeks. Apparantly during that time he had been tossing it around and had decided that yes... he WOULD like to find out... and chooses to tell me AS WE ARE SECONDS FROM THE DR'S OFFICE!!! HE IS A STINKER!!!! (and other names and words that Laura Jane likes to use :)

Do you have a guess?? (Do you LOVE the foot above the nose? hee hee hee)
How about NOW? :) Oh yes... BRING ON THE PINK! or rather the funky celery green, bohemian crunchy hippy clothes and dirt under painted finger nails... The house is now "even".... two boys... (Husband and Reebsie) and two girls... (Mama and yet to be named but for the blogs sake...AND THE BLOG SAKE ONLY BECAUSE I'M NOT A DI$NEY FAN...) MINNIE MOUSE!

We could not be MORE thrilled :) She was healthy and measuring right on track...

I am psyched because Husband will be THE BEST Daddy to a little girl (puh-leeze, how much experience with little ladies has he HAD!?) :) and I can't WAIT to get started on HER room. Can you say funky, eclectic and hippy-crunchy? :) Can't WAIT!

Plus... someone is going to have to boss these two around! :) Watch out my little men...you'd better HOPE she is more like your Uncle than your Ant who likes to coordinate and ORGANIZE! :) HEE HEE HEE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooooo excited!!! :)
I have a new future client too!!

Tami

Mama H said...

She's getting SO big, Country Mouse!!!

Okay, okay...now it's time for the next task at hand...confirming her name!!!! I can't wait to hear what you guys pick out for the little princess. (Because you know she's going to be a princess.)

Kat said...

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?! Yahoo!!! A girl, oh dear. Scott is going to melt into a big puddle and you are going to go "Clicker" crazy with all the cute girly things! Now I can start stockpiling... Can't wait to meet her!!!
Hey, on another thought, Craig and I were talking and we think it would be super fun if you and Scott and your parents would like to come down to visit us sometime? We would have so much fun!!!