Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wednesday Night Dinner...

Lookie Lookie who came to dinner... you all know how I love feeding people in my home... I especially love it when they are only 4 weeks old :) ~ and they look like THIS :)
Even if he MIGHT be calling me "koo-koo" :)

Husband is ALWAYS up for a culinary "challenge" so he whipped us up some strawberry lemonade bars... mmmm....they WERE as good as I anticipated and I DO love this man who cooks for me :)
Trust me lil'OWL this is my favorite place to fall asleep too... :)
Sure is comfy...
And NOT to be outdone in the "cuteness" I mean REALLY!!!
We also had a MONUMENTAL moment... Can you tell what might have happened? CJ is trying to point it out to you...
(Tracy look away) Someone (not mentioning any names) MIGHT have lost his last tie to his Mama... :) And he now graduates to a belly button! :) Way to grow up right before our eyes little man!
I love being with my family....

1 comment:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

WE had a GREAT time! Thank you for the FUN!