Friday, July 31, 2009

yes.. he really is THAT good...AND just for fun!

JJ got my PC back to me after only a FEW hours of having it. It does have to go back to him on Monday but we are back up and running for the weekend... yes... yes... my little baby brother really IS THAT good... (P.S. he does repair, consulting and charges by the hour... just a little plug...)

WE really SHOULD invest in a new one and I'd love to go the whole wireless route especially with Minnie Mouse on her way to not be "trapped" in what is currently the den but will turn INTO the guest room/den... but alas... Husband does need wheels to work first and foremost! :)

So... just a little fun for a FRIDAY....

How far along: 22 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 16lbs at my appt yesterday (YIKES)
Maternity clothes: yes... though funny, I'm not wearing ANY today :) just a stretchy skirt and tanks that are long enough to cover the belly :)
Stretch marks: none that I have seen so far
Belly button: still an innie but turning white at the top from stretching... weird
Sleep: comes and goes...up 2-3 times to p at night and weird dreams keep me tossing and turning
Baby movement: YEP! Def. getting kicked and poked. Husband has felt it a couple of times and Sky got to feel it in church on Sunday :) Loved seeing her eyes get all big :)
Food cravings: Juice and those that know me know that I don't waste insulin on things like JUICE (empty calories) but I could SO go for HUGE glasses of JUICE!!!
Food aversions: Hamburger BLECK...(still)
What I miss: Long DEEP sleep (still), being able to sit comfortably in my work chair
Looking forward to: Starting vacation this afternoon and getting a BUNCH of projects done around the house next week!!!
Best moment this week: Sky feeling Minnie Mouse kick her
Milestones: She's bigger than a Bar bi e doll :)

1 comment:

Momma S said...

I wanna feel her kick too!