Friday, April 18, 2008

Countdown to the weekend....

it's about time dontcha think? :)

Taking my MIL out to eat tonight :) She cooks for us EVERY Friday night and since 1/2 the family would not be there tonight we decided to go OUT! :) Husband is PSYCHED about the location... me... not so much :) s'ok... will be a good time with the company I'm keeping. :) So Bets... DON'T CALL. SHE WON'T BE THERE!!! :) This is the only way we can manage to eat our food while its still HOT! :) (BAH! You KNOW I'm just teasin' yah!!! :))

Tomorrow is Lovergirl's GIRLS ONLY 5th Birthday TEA Party where we will paint our nails! (say THAT five times fast! :)) Really looking forward to this :) and other than that... our weekend is all low-key and laid back. ALSO looking forward to THAT. We are in need of some battery re-charging, some time at home and some R&R together.

So with limited "outside extras" I'm interested to see what sort of pics I will come up with for you over the weekend. :) tee hee hee....

Enjoy everyone!!!

2 comments:

der2jeter said...

Okay I can take the hint...jeez! It's not my fault you all eat just as I am leaving work. There is something wrong with that picture!

Where are you going to dinner?

Country Mouse said...

Ok, you calling my cell on the way to dinner cracked me up ALL WEEKEND! I think I told the story 2-3 times! :) you ARE a funny girl! :)