Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update on Rebound

Tracy ~ Weak Stomach... consider yourself warned. :)

He's doing oooookkk... we went yesterday to have the bandage changed and the Vet actually said it looked really good so he might leave it unwrapped... well then Rebound shook his head and it opened the wound back up so it started bleeding... back on with the head wrap. Poor thing. The good news is that he really doesn't seem to be in any pain per say... the Vet really reefed on the ear with the stitches and he didn't even whimper. He is DEF. not himself but I think its mostly because of the head wrap. He's NOT a fan and doesn't understand :(

We will take it off either tomorrow afternoon or Monday (more than likely it will be Monday when we can keep an eye on it) I'm praying for sunshine so that Husband could take off the wrap before track practice and Rebound could just hang outside.... if it was still bleeding... hopefully it would be done by the time he had to come into OUR house. (yick)

I just want my puppy back to normal..... :(

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Thanks for the warning. I read anyway so I could support you. Now I am off to find something mindless to read in an attempt to get this stuff out of my head. EEEEWWWWW.

Happy he is on the road to recovery.

~ Laurie said...

We should get him some cute little headbands...masculine ones of course...but something to dress up that bandage!